- Material: hot-dipped galvanized steel wire or zinc-aluminum alloy steel wires.
- Wire diameter: 4 mm or 5 mm.
- Mesh size: 50 × 50 mm, 75 × 75 mm, 76.2 × 76.2 mm, 50 × 100 mm, 100 × 100 mm, etc.
- Geotextile: 2 mm heavy duty non-woven polypropylene
- Geotextile color: White, beige, Military Green and other customized colors.
Secure & reliable
Once filled with soil, sand or gravel, Securest forms a solid and strong barrier with exceptional strength and structural integrity to protect personnel and equipment from enemy fire. For example:
- Two feet thick Securest can be used to stop rifle bullets and shell fragments.
- Four feet thick Securest can prevent most car bombs.
- Five feet thick Securest is ideal for preventing penetration and explosion fragments from rocket propelled grenade.
Securest bastion barrier can be used in separate cell or some cells joined together by joint pins to suit different needs of your projects. Almost any locally filling material can be used such as soil, sand, gravel, crushed rock and various other granular materials.
Labor saving design
Securest can be collapsed and stacked on pallets for easy package, handling and transport, so that it efficiently saves labor cost.
Quick & easy assembly
Securest provides the easiest deploy methods - just unfold it and fill it using minimal manpower or commonly available equipment. Previously, sandbag barrier is considered a slow undertaking as a person can only fill about 20 sandbags per hour. Yet our Securest do ten times the work.
- Ammo compounds
- Noise abatement barriers
- Sentry towers
- Guard posts, both improvised and in kit form
- Vehicle barriers
- Entry Control Points
- Blast mitigation walls
- Cover from view
- Protection from ballistics
- Protection for aircraft (revetments)
- Protection of adjacent occupants from the accidental discharge of aircraft weapons
- Protection of living accommodations
- Provision of bomb shelters
- Asset protection