The best Bird Netting in the industry guaranteed! We offer more than quality bird netting, we provide you with all the tools and training you need to get the job done. We offer seasonal garden netting as well as heavy-duty permanent bird mesh; you're certain to find the bird control solution you need at Bird B Gone.
What is Bird Netting?
Most bird net is made of UV stabilized material such as polyethylene. It is commonly used to prevent birds from accessing unwanted areas like gardens, warehouses, and carports. Bird Netting can be used temporarily for seasonal bird problems or permanently installed on to structures for commercial applications. Netting is one of the most effective bird control solutions available.
Choose A Mesh Size that Works for You
Choosing the right mesh size is arguably the most most important step to deterring birds from your property. The following net mesh sizes are standards within the bird control industry.
- 3/4" Mesh - Stops All Birds (Small, Medium & Large Birds)
- 1 1/8" Mesh - Stops Starlings (Medium & Large Birds)
- 2" Mesh - Stops Pigeons, Seagulls and Larger (Large Birds)
THE BEST BIRD NETTING IN THE INDUSTRY GUARANTEED!
We offer more than quality bird control netting, we provide you with all the tools and training you need to get the job done.
- Great prices
- #1 specified commercial bird netting by architects, contractors and government agencies
- Quality tested bird net - ISO 1806 protocol mesh
- Custom cut net sizes
- Same day shipping - even on custom cuts
- All bird netting hardware & tools available - one stop shop
- Experienced technical staff with over 80-years combined expertise
- Best quality anti bird netting in the industry - every net is strength tested
- Bird B Gone Authorized Installers available across the country
- 10-year netting guarantee (black mesh)
Every Bird Net is Tested
Bird B Gone is the only bird control company that quality-tests netting before it ships. Every roll of bird nets, garden netting, blueberry netting, fruit tree netting and bat netting goes through our rigorous testing process before it ships to you. We test our netting’s strength using ISO 1806 and 9001 protocols. Each net is tagged and signed for quality verification.
Anti Bird Netting Installation Help
Bird B Gone will connect you with a network of Authorized Installers across the globe who professionally install Bird Net 2000™. If you are looking to install netting yourself, our team of bird control experts can help you with technical assistance and training. Proper installation is critical to the success and safety of our anti bird netting products. Call the Experts in Bird Netting Installation! 800-392-6915.